The Bachelor of Business Administration BBA program is a three year full-time regular degree course in Business Administration directed at preparing participants for the challenges of supervisory and middle level-management positions in industry of the public sector. The program blends in three core disciplines of management, communication and information systems into a balanced program providing the contemporary manager with the range of skills required for effectiveness. In addition to the program offers general business courses to broaden the prospective manager's knowledge base. The program is designed to impart management skills along with latest communication skills. After completion of the course, candidates are eligible to take key roles in the management category.
- To communicate effectively through writing and in interpersonal communication.
- To use information and communication technology effectively.
- To make informed decisions in the selection, utilization and evaluation of information technology.
- To integrate and manage administrative systems.
- To apply contemporary theories of organizational behavior.
- To manage administrative functions with respect to planning, organizing, staffing and controlling.
Value Added Programs :
- Value added training on Advanced Excel .
- Certification program on SAP
- Industry Visit Programs.
- Personality Improvement Program with Hands on Practice Tool.
- Participation on Seminars and Workshops
Job & Future Prospects:
After successful completion of BBA you can work as:
- Pre and Post Production Manager.
- HR Manager.
- Finance Manager.
- Marketing Executives.
- IT manager.
- Back Office Executive
- Faculty for Management.
We have formed Placement cell to provide placement assistance to our students. Already 80% of passed students has been placed in various leading companies and organization.
| Duration of Course
||Three Years Full-time Course
| Medium of Instruction
||The medium of instruction is English
||A pass in the 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with English
| Syllabus (Old)
| Syllabus (New)
| Head of Department
||Prof. Avik Chatterjee
| Fees Structure for the session 2020-2023 (In Indian Rupees)
Contact with college for Fees Structure
| General Instruction For Admission
All fees must be paid by Debit Card (Card Swiping Charges Extra) or Demand Draft in favour of "Techno College Hooghly" payable at Kolkata at the time of admisson. Cash transaction will not be entertained in any circumstances.